Monday, November 29, 2010

very nearly there!




I am happy to say I have many lovely stacks of
Books and Readers notecard sets, many bundles of
four of my "Christmas" card designs (and an
assortment-for the first time ever) and by the
time the sale begins on Wednesday, I will have
many a calendar printed and assembled.


Tomorrow I will take photographs
and begin to print the calendar (this will take
many days) and the sale will begin Wednesday
afternoon at 3pm. I think the first of December
is a lovely day to begin. Don't you?







In addition to the notecards, holiday cards
and calendar...I have unearthed a few odds
and ends that I will also put up-some notebooks
and one last rare box of A Token of My Esteem.
It has been a few years since I offered the set
in a box-I found it wrapped in brown paper in
my show bins...from the days of abundance when
I thought nothing of using it as a prop in my
booth! And a few other finds.

It has been really satisfying to make things
again, and play with designs....but it has been
a challenge, too. Especially at this time of year.
But it has worked well enough that I plan
to continue to use up all the papers and
cardstock I have over the months to come,
whenever inspiration strikes...so there will be
other little sales in the future.

I am a bit concerned about this working
smoothly (the rummage sale this early Spring
was intense!)...but I know my delightful customers
will understand that everything is rather limited...
for this go-round anyway. It will have to
be first-come, first served and if everyone orders
in moderation, there should be joy all around. And
since I have lots of calendar paper, and if you are
getting the calendar for yourself and can wait a
little bit to receive it (for I will try to get out
gift orders and Christmas cards first), I am
willing to make as many calendars as I
receive orders for.

So, I shall post again on Wednesday at 3ish
(eastern time)...hoping that moms take naps at
the usual time and everything else falls into
place.

Please write if you have any questions.


P.S. And, again, in case you missed my previous
post, we are keeping this simple and you will be
able to order from this blog by sending me an
email with your wishes, I will keep track of
inventory on this end and after the sale I will
contact you via email with totals + shipping.





3 comments:

Virginia Mallon said...

Where can we find these wonderful things? Online? I hope!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the joy and delicious anticipation! :-)

Kathy Reed said...

Very special, indeed!